Career Opportunities with the Global Heart Hub
Closing date: January 23
Executive Administrator/Projects Co-ordinator
- Location: Remote
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time 1 Year Contract with Possibility of Extension. Open to employment on consultancy contract
About the Global Heart Hub:
The Global Heart Hub (GHH) is the first global non-profit organisation established to provide a voice for those affected by cardiovascular disease. We are an alliance of heart patient organisations, aiming to create a unified global voice for those living with or affected by heart disease We are currently recruiting for an Executive Administrator/ Projects Co-ordinator to provide administrative, and development support to members of our Projects Team in GHH.
Candidate Key Attributes:
- Significant administrative experience, ideally in the non-profit or healthcare environment
- Event/project management experience, especially having the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate and engage with different stakeholders ( eg patients, clinicians, industry) across multiple cultures.
- Have demonstrated initiative & creativity and be capable of working on own initiative as well as under direction of a manager.
- Excellent communication skills, primarily in English but fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Excellent teamworking skills.
- Results and delivery focused – can deliver specific deliverables to agreed scope and timelines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the field of print & design management.
- Proficient user of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Teams, Jamboards, Surveys and Doodle Poll equivalents.
- Understanding or connection with cardiovascular disease would be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General project management support to Project Leads with responsibility for key deliverables across various projects such as awareness campaigns, webinars, in-person & remote meetings
- Effective and professional liaison with leadership team and stakeholders, frequently through email and virtual communication channels
- Records and minutes keeping (as required)
- Providing cover for Project Leads as required – having an awareness of what is important and needs a response etc.
- Undertaking a broad variety of administrative tasks which include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicating directly on behalf of the Project Leads and others, as directed.
- Drafting reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; preparing and coordinating communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc projects and duties as required.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, January 23, 2023.
Applicants should be available to commence employment as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.